Friday, July 13, 2012

Chick-fil-a

When I was pregnant with my youngest, I learned of a delicious chicken restaurant called, Chick-fil-a. After most of my obgyn appointments, I would be exhausted and hungry. So I would take the two kids and we would head to Chick-fil-a. I would order 2 kids meal and we would split it between the three of us. I fell in love with their super fresh lemonade, tasty waffle fries, delicious chicken and wonderful service. The playground was a nice perk as well. I could feed my hunger and relax while the kids played. It was a win-win for all.





When we moved to NWI I was sad to find out that there was no Chick-fil-a. However, one day when leaving the mall we noticed an area under construction and would you know it, it had a sign for Chick-fil-a coming soon. Our life became busy here we wanted to try other places around the area and I found that going to Chick-fil-a no longer became a priority. But, I learned this week, that Cow Appreciation day would be today. That meant dressing the whole family like a herd of cow and making our way to Chick-fil-a. Today we enjoyed dressing in our completed cow costumes and receiving a free meal for each of us. It was a full house. On average there was 1 of 5 people dressed to receive a free meal. It was a delightful success! If we are near a Chick-fil-a next year we shall have to do it again. Early evening we headed to the mall for Family Fun activity. It is really just for the kids but I enjoy taking them and they like going. There is a snack, story time and an activity/craft. It is focused around a theme. 

No comments: