Saturday, July 14, 2012

Back to School

If there is one thing I love about school it is the back to school sales. It is only mid-July and back to school sales have begun. I thought I would share my latest deal. This is a store I would not normally shop, but have ventured into to get the great deals.

We are still here in NWI, but have to make a decision soon about where we are going. This is what has been the hardest about school starting in less than a month some places. We need to know where C is going to go to school and where S is going to be teaching. We are hopeful that things will come into place when we least expect.

We have been packing up the things we do not need at this time little by little and getting rid of the things we don't need. It is sometimes difficult to pack with 3 young people in the household. It is almost counterproductive, but I keep pushing forward. More details to come as things progress for us.


2 glues-.02 (.01 each)
2 crayons-.02 (.01 each)
2 Bic Pens- .02 (.01 each)
2 packing tapes- 4.00 (2.00 each)
2 mechanical pencils -2.00 (1.00 each)
2 colored pens-4.00 (2.00 each)
2 multipurpose paper-.50 (.25 each-after easy rebate)

Total Before Sale and Rebate=49.43 (not including tax)
Total After Sale and Rebate=11.06 (not including tax)

No comments: