
The month of March has come and gone. I am grateful that we have been able to enjoy each day of March, good, crazy or indifferent.
Em has had her 4 month check-up at the end of this month. A week before, she had a terrible cough and yucky nose. She didn't have many "complaints", except to be held more. I don't blame her. She was all smiles even while being sick. We took her into the Dr. to find out it was an ear infection. There was quite a bit of earwax build-up (passed on through her mother's line--Sorry!). I think it was worse for me having to hold her down to get the earwax out, then it is to have her shots. Luckily for us both, she won't remember it.
4 months STATS
-13 lbs 8 oz
-25 " long
-Just a pleasant, happy girl
E is growing too. I think he is more than 1/2 of my height and as solid as can be. If he had his choice he would be content with just eating sweets. Lucky for him, he has a mom that cares about his tooth care, that he doesn't get them as often as he would prefer. He still plays really well with his older sister and make his little sister smile from ear to ear. Just the other night he made the little one smile and said, "Her likes me, loves me." He is starting to recognize colors and knows a few numbers well. Our preschool group has been a lot of fun and I think he really enjoys it.
C has turned "5". I can't believe it. She will be entering Kindergarten this fall. Where she will be going is still up in the air as we "patiently" wait to see where her Dad will be heading for a new teaching job! She had a fun party, with many friends. Since we move so often, we were able to have friends from 3 different church wards attend the party. She has just started an 8-week preschool program at the Avon High School. I think she really enjoys it. She is very good at trying new things.
Party Activities
-Pizza making
-Craft bag decorating
-Ice cream making
-Game playing
-Flubber Fun
I have been busy taking care of 3 kiddos. It has seemed like a very long winter. One week in March was in the 70s-80s, but the rest of the time has been chiller temperatures. We are glad that we are able to get to the library more often. I have been able to pick up some good informational books about genealogy and living to become debt-free. The weekend of C's birthday, my mom graciously took the kids so S and I (and Em), could enjoy and extended date. We watched Source Code at the theater, enjoyed sessions of General Conference, shopping, and going out to dinner.
S has been going non-stop. He had a small break from all of his schoolwork and student teaching the last week of March for his Spring Break. He is just now starting to teach full time in the classroom and is on a continuing job search. We are excited (and nervous) about what is to be of our future in the next couple of months.
1 comment:
It looks like C had a great party! It's fun to hear how the kiddos are growing and see their smiling faces :). We had a shirt just like the one Em is wearing, probably a different size though. Very cute!
Post a Comment