As far as the latest job news. We have been so blessed during our recent unemployment period. Steve was able to receive some temporary work in the process, so that was helpful. He had a few interviews, one leading to his new job. He accepted a position in Indianapolis, which means we are moving again. I think that the first 10-20 years of adulthood, includes at least a minimum of 5 times moving. At least for me, it seems. We are excited about the change, but have a lot to do! Oh the stories I will have to tell, when our kids are older. We may not have to walk 10 miles, uphill to school on a snowy day, but we are not without our own trials and challenges. I look forward to it!!!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
The Beach
I learned about a beach from someone at church who attends park playdates once a week. It is located about 30 minutes south from us. We decided to make one of our playdates there and enjoy a lunch as well. It was a lot of fun! C really enjoyed playing in the water. She didn't
immerse herself, but enjoyed
the sand and the waves splashing around her. It couldn't have been a more perfect day. I don't think the temp reached 80 degrees, so it made it bearable for me to enjoy the day.
As far as the latest job news. We have been so blessed during our recent unemployment period. Steve was able to receive some temporary work in the process, so that was helpful. He had a few interviews, one leading to his new job. He accepted a position in Indianapolis, which means we are moving again. I think that the first 10-20 years of adulthood, includes at least a minimum of 5 times moving. At least for me, it seems. We are excited about the change, but have a lot to do! Oh the stories I will have to tell, when our kids are older. We may not have to walk 10 miles, uphill to school on a snowy day, but we are not without our own trials and challenges. I look forward to it!!!
As far as the latest job news. We have been so blessed during our recent unemployment period. Steve was able to receive some temporary work in the process, so that was helpful. He had a few interviews, one leading to his new job. He accepted a position in Indianapolis, which means we are moving again. I think that the first 10-20 years of adulthood, includes at least a minimum of 5 times moving. At least for me, it seems. We are excited about the change, but have a lot to do! Oh the stories I will have to tell, when our kids are older. We may not have to walk 10 miles, uphill to school on a snowy day, but we are not without our own trials and challenges. I look forward to it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Juli and Steve, I wanted to say congrats to the new job! Yea! And also sorry that you're on bedrest. I'm just glad that your mom can be with you and look after Cali. Oh, and I learned that it's a boy! Congratulations! We're excited for you! Love you!
Post a Comment