We made our way to Indianapolis for the weekend of the Fourth. Once arriving there we realized that we had forgotten our camera. So no pictures for this entry. We spent most of the the day of the Fourth just relaxing and taking it easy. We made some homemade vanilla ice cream. We received our ice cream maker as a wedding gift and are so very grateful for it. We made some homemade pizza and sundaes before heading to downtown to see the fireworks. It turned out to be a cooler evening, which beats hot and humid. We sat on the the riverwalk, close to the church building. C spent most of her time running around. She didn't seem to interested in the show as she did all the people around.
One cute thing C did was offer a lady, who was sitting on the ground, her seat. The lady declined, because it was a tiny lawn chair. C gave her a look and took the chair and walked away. It was funny.
Then Saturday, we were able to head over to the house of one of Steve's high school friends. We enjoyed good eats and some good company. It was nice to be able to meet some people that S knew from school. We are both approaching our 10 year high school reunion time next fall. The time has passed quickly, but I feel that for me, my life has been quite fulfilling with many more exciting moments to come.
The baby is doing fine. I finally move to having my appointments every other week, which makes the time go a little faster. We are looking forward to the arrival of the newest member of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the picture of Cali below! She is so photogenic and soooo adorable! It always brightens my day after I read your blog and see pictures. (need more family ones though) :)
Molly
sounds like a fun 4th! matt had to work and missed the fireworks this year. oh well. cali's so nice to share her seat. too bad it wasn't big enough.
Can you believe it? I actually looked at your Blog. Pictures are adorable and I love reading all the things you do, makes me feel like I'm right there with you. Sorry not much for phone talking or computer communications after working with both all day, kind of like silence, I will try and do better at checking your site. Love you all, Mom McCormick
Post a Comment