Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"They are starting too early!"

So, here is how the story goes. I was telling my husband that I really needed to replace all of my makeup. You know the rules that tell you how long you should own different types of makeup. Well, let's just say, I broke them all. Anyway, I had left my bag on the floor in the dining room after a weekend trip to Indy. S and I were having a discussion in another room, while unaware of C (being ever so silent--clue #1). We went to check on her and to our astonishment, this is what we found. The first picture is of her in the moment, unaware that we've noticed. The second is a picture of her with a job well done! On a positive note, I was able to replace my makeup that very next day. Sometimes we just need a little encouragement from our little one.

No comments: