


I am a little behind. Okay a lot behind. August has come and gone and in a few short days September will have passed as well. I can't recall a lot about the month of August, besides a few big events.
1.) C started her first year of school. KINDERGARTEN
2.) S started his first year at 21st Century Charter School. He is teaching technology and engineering (Project Lead the Way-PLTW).
3.) E celebrated his 3rd birthday.

4.) Em reached her 9 month mark.
5.) I had strep throat again for the 3rd time in my entire life. YUCK!
For E's 3rd birthday celebration we went to my folks house for a BBQ, cake/ice cream and some swimming. We enjoyed the company of family and friends. S's mom and sister were unable to make down, but came and spent a few days with us here up north. It involved more birthday celebration, a trip to the beach and of course a visit to our new favorite candy store, ALBANESE.


No comments:
Post a Comment