Well I did it! I finally cut my hair. It has been over a month now, but has taken some time to put it on my blog. It is much easier to fix and much cooler. It is nice to have a change. I was able to donate it, so that was a bonus too.
That's awesome that you could donate it. I think it's a cute cut. Did you do it yourself or someone else? I wish I could cut my own hair ;) Mine never seems quite right. LOL But yes, sometimes we just need a change. And short hair in the summer is so fun!
1 comment:
That's awesome that you could donate it. I think it's a cute cut. Did you do it yourself or someone else? I wish I could cut my own hair ;) Mine never seems quite right. LOL But yes, sometimes we just need a change. And short hair in the summer is so fun!
Post a Comment