




My husband and I started a tradition. We would attend the Morgan County Fair annually. We have done it now for 4 years. This year the weather was perfect and the company was grand. Thanks Mom for making our time at the fair a fun one. I took C on the Ferris Wheel. She loved it even though she said she was scared. She wanted to go on the ride, Castle of the Dead with her grandma. I knew that if I said no she would be persistent until she could go and since she was going with my mom I knew it would be okay. C said she had to cover her eyes the whole time. What a funny kiddo! Here are some pictures to enjoy.
2 comments:
How fun! Cute pictures. I think my kids have been to the county fair once in Indy and loved it. I'm sure they would enjoy such a tradition.
It's fun to see Eli in familiar looking threads :) I'm so glad I thought to give those to you!
Post a Comment