
Isn't he such a cutie? He is getting so big. He has been getting teeth in like crazy. He has his bottom two teeth in and 4 at the top coming in at the same time. YIKES! He is handling it pretty well (me, too!). C is ever wishing her brother were more mobile. She wants so much for him to be up and moving around with her. Soon enough! S and I have both official started our summer courses. Going great! Just when we thought we were done with school, here we are back at it again. I am taking my first online course. It is different. I prefer the personal contact with people, but this is convenient for us at the time. I am looking for a full time teaching position for the fall. I had a chance to visit my sister's class the other day, and it reminded me what I love about teaching=working with children to help them become lovers of learning. Life is really good for us. It seems chaotic most of the time and one quote I am thinking about "the only thing constant is change" is very relevant to our life. We are so blessed to have the support of wonderful family and friends near and far. Most importantly we know that we can endure anything when we recognize that God is there to help us through it all.
PS The mysterious beep was a smoke alarm in the basement.
1 comment:
good to hear how you're doing. sierra finally cut her first teeth. she seems to be working on all of them at the same time, too!
school time again? that seems like it would be challenging to do when you have children. what is the online course like?
basement smoke alarm? was it low on battery juice?
luv ya!
Post a Comment