Friday, April 17, 2009

Miscellaneous

This picture says it all! I love it. I decided I wanted to take some photos of E. However, most all of them were not good. He is always moving therefore causing the pictures to be too blurry. This picture was towards the end of my photo shoot and I think it describes just how he must have been wondering if I would ever be done.


"Twin" Cousins


Both E and SR were both born on the same day. E was really earlier than his expected due date and SR came later than her expected due date. SR is older of the two.




E is enjoying the jumper! C is waving while on the Egg hunt!

Look at all those eggs! She really does love CHOCOLATE!


Well, I know that for me I tend to enjoy looking at blogs that have pictures and some words, so I am going to attempt to keep it short on words and filled with pictures. The kids are growing too quickly. Life is never dull. And being an adult is a lot harder than it looks when you are little. Yet we are managing!

2 comments:

Dot said...

Fun pictures! Those two do look like they could really be twins! So cute!!! Love you guys!

Maggie said...

We did have a fun Easter time with you! I still need to post and email you some photos from our trip!