Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It is winter


Christmas Morning Christmas Dinner



Water and Sand Fun at the Children's Museum



What a Catch! Thanks Aunt Mel!

That is my only excuse for not updating. When I am stuck in the house most days, I often spend my time dreaming of a getaway to a nice warm beach. Maybe when we are all over some kind of cold, we will spend some fun time in the snow that has finally come. I am include some pictures taken in December. We had a very nice Christmas. We enjoyed spending it together. Grandma Mac was kind enough to watch the kiddos New Years Eve so S and I could enjoy the time with some friends. With two kids, I am surprised we made it to midnight. It was a fun time. Other than the holiday fun, we spend our time entertaining ourselves. The little guy really loves smiling and laughing at anything his sister does. He continues to endure her constant attention. Big Sister acts as if she has taken too many doses of caffeine (oh yeah, that's just a two year old going on three) on a daily basis. She makes us laugh regularly, which keeps us healthy and young.

No comments: