Sunday, December 7, 2008
Thanksgiving
It has been a week since we returned home from our trip to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. I do have pictures, but on another computer, so I will have to put them up later. We had quite an adventure with the drive there and back and trying to do things with 10-15 people everyday. Just a quick story about the drive home. We pointed out the St. Louis Arch to C, and she said "Donalds". (As in McDonald's Arches) It was so cute. And no, we don't frequent McDonald. Busy month ahead! I hope that everyone takes some time to remember the true reason for the season. I know that I am grateful for my knowledge of the Savior, Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious. We don't frequent McD's either, but my kids call it "Old McDonald's" :)
Post a Comment