Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Special Day


Thanks for all who came, Mom, Papaw Howard, Mandy, Mom and Dad Mac. This past Sunday was E's blessing at church. S gave a beautiful, special blessing. We miss all of our family and thought of you on that day. We enjoyed a great feast following church. It included ham, potato casserole, 7-layer salad, rolls, banana bread, veggie tray, pecan pie and apple crisp. Yum! Yum! There are still no takers or lookers on the house, which is to be expected. We are still looking at all options! In this household, all voted absentee ballot, while I made it out to the polls. NO long line like the news predicted at least when I went. Drove there and back and walked in and out in less time than it took Obama to vote, but of course I wasn't being recorded.

This is the only picture with all of us in it. I love it because it captures just how picture taking goes for our family.

1 comment:

Dot said...

Hi Juli! Such great photos! Eli is growing so big :) How big is he now? Wish we could have been there with you guys on that special day...it sounds like it all went well. Now just to get that house sold, eh? All the best! We love you guys!