Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our Date



Don't you all just love the hat! He was definitely warm enough! Love it!



S was given tickets to the IU/Wisconsin football game from the President of ProTrans (THANKS!). He had 16 tickets, so we called all the people we could think of that would want to go. Noone was able to because it was such short notice. So I called up Mom and asked if she would watch the kiddos and sure enough she did. (THANKS!) S and I had a great time spending time together. I understand why we are encouraged to have "date nights". Maybe we will get better at spending time as just the two of us. The first half of the game was really great and close 20/24, however, IU was stomped by the badger, so we headed out at the end of the third quarter. We also enjoyed a $3.00 hot chocolate and a $4.00 pretzel. What FUN!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

sounds like fun! Matt and I believe in continuing courtship. Dates are great. Lately, our dates have been watching rented movies at home after putting the kids to bed.