Sunday, September 21, 2008

Can't get enough!

Already three weeks as a mother of two! I am feeling very, extremely blessed (and tired). I don't really have any news to share, just some photos. We have a few busy weekends ahead of us, which is what makes the end of the year (FALL), such a fun time. I am really looking forward to the cooler crisp air and the changing of the leaves. Also, the taste of apples this time of year is ever so sweet.


I just thought this picture of E with his hand by his head was really adorable. I am trying to get pictures of him with his eyes open, which is a rare occassion.



I had laid E on the bed and C wanted to lay just like him. She is so cute with him. She always wants to help (unless distracted by something fun).

2 comments:

Dot said...

So cute! It's so fun to see pictures...I like this blogging thing :)

Unknown said...

Jules, your kids are adorable!