Well, our little man just celebrated his 1st birthday. The time has flown by too quickly. He is taking lots of steps as he holds onto things. He likes to climb the stairs only if someone he wants has just gone up it. However, he only makes it about 3 or 4 steps and just wants to play. He has eight teeth now. He loves to figure things out. He also loves playing with wheels (toy cars, wheelchairs, strollers, etc.). He adores tumbling on the ground with someone or a big stuffed animal. He is a wonderful addition to our little family and we look forward to the many more adventures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, today is Naomi's first birthday--it is so bittersweet to me! I can't wait for the day these two finally meet and can play together. :)
Eli's birthday was such a wonderful day. I miss not having you all here in town - I miss giving my little ones squeezes...Look forward to Pumpkin patch adventures with you and your family...keep us posted.
Post a Comment