
We enjoyed a wonderful Valentine's Day! We started out with heart shaped pancakes topped with strawberries and cream for breakfast. C and I enjoyed a mid-morning game of Valentine Match. For dinner we enjoyed a delicious meal of beef and gravy, mashed potatoes, and broccoli in heart shaped dishes. (And yes, for us Valentine's Day is all about the food!) Then we ended the evening with a game of Scrabble, using words related to Valentine's Day. Let's just say we came up with some pretty far-fetched explanations to make each of the words work. My favorite would have to be DOGTEETH. Mom Mac was determined to use all her letters for the bonus 50 points and when we looked up the word it actually existed. Even though she had a high pointer that round, I ended up with the victory. (I am not competitive one bit!: ) But others may disagree.) S has created a scrabble board and arranged each play.
2 comments:
We love food. I was hoping to do some fun valentine-themed stuff, but it didn't quite work out, with the girls getting over sickness. We still managed to make some sugar cookies. :)
So fun! :) Sounds like you are all doing well. I have tried to add your blog into my Google Reader, but for some reason it's not working!
Post a Comment