Now I understand! That first sentence is for all you who said wait until you have two. Again, now I understand. We do have lots of good moments together all of us, but then there are those rare crazy moments. I usually have to tell myself that it will pass soon enough, and it does.
E is getting bigger. We went to the doctor at 5 weeks he weighed in at 10 pounds and 22 3/4 " long. The boy loves to eat. He is really looking around at things and focusing on those things. He is a cutie.
C is well, C! I wanted to share a cute conversation we had the other day. This happened after she had kicked a small soccer ball really well.
Mom: "That was a good kick. You are awesome."
C: "No, you awesome."
Mom: "NO, YOU ARE AWESOME!"
C: "Otay, I am awesome!"
I feel that there is way to much in this life to enjoy, to spend too many moments thinking about the negatives. I enjoyed the words (those I could hear and take in) that were shared at General Conference. President Monson encouraged to embrace today for all it is worth. I will TRY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment