When you truly begin your own blog, you wonder where to start. There is so much to share of times past, but I won't start at the beginning. I will start with today. I have read other blogs. One person apologetic for the time lapse between each post, commenting only that she had nothing to share. Well, I will let you know that if you desire those big gaps, you won't find it here. With a two year old, there is plenty to share.
I hope that this blog will be beneficial for those of my friends and family that live ever so far away (some are closer). Though there may be a distance of countryside, may there not be a distance of LOVE. I will try to share the happenings of our life for you all to relate, laugh, cry or just for pure enjoyment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you started your own blog. It is a fun way to see what's happening in your lives. Now I can add it to my blogs list :) By the way, thanks for letting us rest at your house, during our drive home from SC. I'll have to plan better next time, so we can have more time together! Love ya!
Post a Comment